Tuesday, October 07, 2008

My class on Self-Editing for the Fiction Writer has been moved to Thursday, October 9th at 7:30 at Houston's First Baptist Church room 259. I'll be covering the basics of technique, story arc, characterization. . .everything you ever wanted to know, packed into a short powerpoint. I'll be giving handouts of all my notes, including a list of resources that no writer should be without.

Afterward, I'll have a booksigning table set up, so stop on by.

See you there!

Elizabeth

2 comments :

Southern-fried Fiction said...

Man, I wish I lived closer!! Fortunately, I have a great crit partner. ;)

Elizabeth Ludwig said...

(grins) I wish you lived closer, too!!

Newsletter Subscribe

* indicates required
Email Format

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Historical Romantic Suspense

Historical Romance

Popular Posts

Recent Posts