Monday, November 24, 2008

It's Monday.

Normally, that would mean catching up at work, answering all my phone messages, sorting through piles of email. But Thanksgiving is around the corner. That means a week off for me.

As I sit home, enjoying my coffee, watching the morning news, I'm reminded of how very rare it is not to have a schedule. I'll probably bustle off to the grocery store soon, but for now, I'm going to pretend that I live in a slower time, when people paused to enjoy life and each other.

Much of that is my own fault, I know. I'm one of those people who feels guilty if I haven't packed every moment with something to do. But what effect does this have on my family? My health?

I know, I know. I'm a little pensive this morning. Forgive my Monday ramblings. It's just. . .I hardly ever have the time to just stop. . .and think. . .

0 comments :

Newsletter Subscribe

* indicates required
Email Format

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Historical Romantic Suspense

Historical Romance

Popular Posts

Recent Posts