Tuesday, March 03, 2009


I received the preliminary sketch of the cover art for Died in the Wool today. It was a bittersweet moment, since this book will more than likely only be published as a 3-in-1 collection with the other two cozy mysteries I co-authored with Janelle Mowery. Likely, this cover will be available in thumbnail version only, as a photo on the cover of a collection (for sample of what I'm talking about, check out Cozy in Kansas, and Alibis in Arkansas).

Still, I had so much fun writing these books, I couldn't help but feel a little thrill to see the cover begin to take shape. And who knows? Perhaps someday, this cozy little mystery will stand alone...all by onsie on its own two feet...

0 comments :

Newsletter Subscribe

* indicates required
Email Format

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Historical Romantic Suspense

Historical Romance

Popular Posts

Recent Posts