Friday, March 05, 2010

I'd love to, but...

1: I have to floss my cat.
2: I've dedicated my life to linguini.
3: I want to spend more time with my blender.
4: The President said he might drop in.
5: the man on television told me to stay tuned.
6: I've been scheduled for a kidney transplant.
7: I'm staying home to work on my cottage cheese sculpture.
8: It's my parakeet's bowling night.
9: It wouldn't be fair to the other Beautiful People.
10: I'm building a pig from a kit.
11: I did my own thing and now I've got to undo it.
12: I'm enrolled in aerobic scream therapy.
13: There's a disturbance in the Force.
14: I'm doing door-to-door collecting for static cling.
15: I have to go to the post office to see if I'm still wanted.
16: I'm teaching my ferret to yodel.
17: I have to check the freshness dates on my dairy products.
18: I'm going through cherry cheesecake withdrawal.
19: I'm planning to go downtown to try on gloves.
20: My crayons all melted together.
21: I'm trying to see how long I can go without saying yes.
22: I'm in training to be a household pest.
23: I'm getting my overalls overhauled.
24: My patent is pending.
25: I'm attending the opening of my garage door.
26: I'm sandblasting my oven.
27: I'm worried about my vertical hold.
28: I'm going down to the bakery to watch the buns rise.
29: I'm being deported.
30: The grunion are running.

0 comments :

Newsletter Subscribe

* indicates required
Email Format

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Historical Romantic Suspense

Historical Romance

Popular Posts

Recent Posts